Advanced Technical Concepts supplies a range of clamps that act as pipe, tube, hose and cable supports. These offer a solution to the widest possible scope of everyday applications from industrial hydraulics, offshore, mining industry, general industrial pipe construction, pneumatics to pipe, hose and cable installation.
- Easy to Use
- Reduce downtime
- Reduce impact, and Vibration
- Excellent Weathering Resistance, even under extreme conditions
- Temperature Range Clamp for different Applications. ( see Table below)
Clamps allow for quick and easy pipe and hose installations. They can also have vibration and noise reducing features.
Basic clamp sizes are from 6mm – 500 mm in both imperial and metric ranges. Ranges include Standard, Heavy, Twin, Lightweight Construction & U-Bolts. Clamp materials available are Polypropylene, Polyamide and Aluminium as standard.
Clamps allow for the fast, simple and simultaneously secure fastening of pipes, tubes, hoses, cables and other components. Single clamps are suitable for holding one pipe or tube in position, whereas double or twin clamps are typically used to hold two pipes in place which can be of different tube sizes where required.
- Industrial and Mobile Hydraulics
- Marine, Oil and Gas Industry
- Process and Chemical Industry
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Mining Industry
- Power Plants
- Wind Energy Plants
- General Industrial Pipework
- Transport and Utility Lines
- Pneumatic, Lubrication and Grease Lines
- Instrumentation Lines
Contact us today to discuss your requirements.
Our team will work with you to determine the best solution to suit your needs. Fill in the form and our specialists will contact you as soon as possible.
Unit 1, Castlepark,
Smithstown Industrial Estate,